Cellar Worker/Canning Line Operator
Duck Foot Brewing CoApply for this Job
- Forklift operation/certification.
- Brewery sanitation/cleaning procedures
- Ability to take direction and follow brewery SOP's
- Experience operating or helping on a canning or bottling line.
- Keg washer operation.
- Knowledge of transferring and kegging finished beer.
- Portable pump operation
- Familiarity with cold side of brewing process
- Chemical handling- Some familiarity with brew house operations a plus.
- Familiarity with brewery safety procedures and requirement to use all safety equipment.
- Yeast handling knowledge.
- Knowledge of barrel aging a plus.
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- 1-2 years of direct brewery experience.
- Brewing certifications a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a busy environment.
- Familiarity with operation of a bottling or canning line is a plus.
Duck Foot seeks a cellar worker, with no experience in brewing required. We are looking for a motivated individual to operate the canning line and make sure we don't run out of cans. This will be a part time operation at about 20 hours a week at first and then ramp up.