Director of Sales - Western US
Unity Vibration KombuchaApply for this Job
DIRECTOR OF SALES – WESTERN US
UNITY VIBRATION KOMBUCHA BEER
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will drive double digit growth in current markets via strengthening Unity Vibration Kombucha Beer’s sales force, distributor management, and chain sales direction in the supermarket, convenience and club channels. Launch new markets to establish Unity Vibration Kombucha Beer as a top craft brand and ensure continued momentum in current markets and new markets in the Western US. Establish sales forecasts, and budgets and work closely with Operations, Marketing and Finance to deliver market projections and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an avid Unity Vibration Kombucha Beer ambassador, embodying the mission, vision and values at all times.
- Work closely with our CEO and production team to develop an annual sales forecast.
- Develop and execute a multi- channel distribution strategy in the Western US.
- Develop volume forecasts and communicate with chain buyers, distributors and Unity Vibration Kombucha Beer Production in an effort to facilitate continuity of supply.
- Execute an effective sales and distribution plan that will achieve maximum revenue and increase sales.
- Build and execute monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Oversee and manage our distributor network.
- Set Annual Business Plan (APB) and hold distributors accountable for goals and forecasts through monthly reviews.
- Develop proposals and programs for current and prospective customers to secure new distribution and grow sales.
- Support distributors in securing new business and provide sales training to distributor personnel.
- Partner with respective marketing team members to develop and achieve marketing objectives.
- Hire, train, manage, and develop sales representatives.
- Manage our sales force to ensure we are consistently increasing sales with existing customers as well as increasing our current customer base.
- Keep abreast of current market trends. Communicate information and recommendations to senior management that will help develop our brand, grow sales and increase distribution.
- Lead weekly sales meetings to review sales data, inventory, trends and production.
- Represent company at trade association, trade show and guild meetings to promote company.
- Approve budgets expenditures related to sales and growth efforts.
- Ensure consistency with all distributor and retailer marketing initiatives throughout the Western US as well as consistency with overall brand.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 10 + years craft beer sales experience, preferably with five or more years experience managing a sales team.
- 5+ years experience calling on national/regional chain accounts
- Knowledge of beer distributor operations.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of sales data from a variety of sources to develop robust sales strategy.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the times as needed.
- Valid drivers license with active insurance.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups and conduct training and promotions.
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Full knowledge of company policies, products, packaging and pricing.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs or more and move 150 lb kegs.
SEND RESUME TO: CEO@UNITYVIBRATIONKOMBUCHA.COM