West Coast Sales Manager
Pressed Juicery IncApply for Job
At Pressed Juicery, we don’t have a mission, we are on a mission: to make high nutrition a realistic option for all people. And this is how you will help us do that.
The West Coast Sales Manager is responsible to increase distribution within Natural/Specialty and Grocery Channels.
Key Areas of Responsibility*
- Constant retailer engagement with a focus on delivering revenue & profits.
- Manage and build relationships with our distributor and partners.
- Build profitable sales growth across all channels supporting budgets and plans.
- Create quarterly and yearly goals. Assist with production forecasting quarterly.
- Ongoing Pipeline reporting.
- Identify potential new opportunities within the Natural & Conventional channels.
- Spend time in the field with partners.
- Work with VP of Sales targeting line extension opportunities to grow the brand.
- Mange sales strategies for all classes of trade.
- Work closely with VP of Sales to create plan and goals for the sales team.
- Develop metrics to monitor all customer and channel sales results, promotional effectiveness, and distribution.
- Other job-related duties as requested
- 5-10 years sales experience in natural, specialty and grocery.
- Experience in the beverage category a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to work independently and manages multiple classes of trade.
- Organized & strategic to achieve sales goals.
- Aggressive attitude in developing new business.
- A team player, willing to do whatever it takes to grow the brand and business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Deeply committed, accountable, extremely adaptable, and highly motivated.
- Must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Must have a clean driving record and a reliable car
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence
Pressed Juicery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.