KettleHouse Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
At KettleHouse Brewing Company, our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Eddy Out® Pale Ale, Northwest IPA, Fresh Bongwater™ Hemp Pale Ale, and many seasonal offerings.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for an ambitious, outgoing, and self-motivated individual to join our sales team. This position is responsible for promoting beer sales through our wholesalers, representing KettleHouse Brewing Company at promotional events outside of our taprooms and establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external and internal customers.
In this dynamic position, you will be an ambassador for our brand and beer while helping to build and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and consumers, as well as become a champion of quality assurance in the marketplace. The Sales Representative will spend roughly 80% of their time in the market representing KettleHouse and 20% in the office completing administrative duties.
Some Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Create and maintain relationships with on and off-premise accounts, grow sales in existing accounts and work closely with our distributor network to achieve territory goals.
- Organize and conduct on and off-premise brand
trainings, beer tastings, and promotional customer-facing events.
- Maintain consistent market visit schedule across all assigned territories.
- Track and organize sales information using the tools and protocols provided.
- Be a good representative of the brand by being professional and positive during interactions with co-workers, vendors, other breweries, and our customers.
- Stay aware of market trends and opportunities and leverage that information to expand the reach of the KettleHouse Brewing Company and drive company growth.
- KettleHouse’s ideal Sales Representative has a passion for beer, superior customer service skills, a strong ability to build relationships with customers, and a successful sales track record.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in beverage related sales experience in either the supplier, wholesale, or retail tier or equivalent experience.
- Great time management skills and a strong sense of urgency and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Montana brewing industry and ability to stay current on this rapidly changing industry.
- Frequent travel throughout KettleHouse’s territories is required.
- Availability to work very early morning or late evening shifts and weekends due to customer demand and events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, VIP, and other related sales-related technology programs.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) plan, with
- Reimbursement for travel, meals, and cell phone.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter and resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by August 24, 2018.