Black Tooth Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative
About the Black Tooth Brewing Company:
Sheridan Wyoming’s most highly awarded brewery located in the heart of the wild west, and at the base of the majestic Big Horn Mountains. Black Tooth Brewery creates fun, unique, award winning craft beer, and has been doing so for over 7 years. Black Tooth has four flagship beers, Saddle Bronc (Brown Ale), Bomber Mountain (Amber Ale), Hot Streak (IPA), and Caught Lookin’ (Blonde Ale) available in both 12oz. Cans and Draught throughout Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska.
Black Tooth is expanding and looking for a highly motivated, hardworking individual to join its team as Account Manager / Outside Sales Rep. This Manager must be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment and have a passion for craft beer. This position will lead and be responsible for the execution of all phases of product fulfillment to each of Black Tooth’s Distribution Partners.
- Increase sales within designated market territory
- Maintain constant market visitation schedule with assigned territory for both on/off premise accounts
- Support and assist distributors with sales and marketing of all products in the market, including marketing materials, displays and product placement
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives to Black Tooth Brewing Company management
- Schedule, promote, organize and attend events such as samplings, beer dinners, and craft beer educational presentations for customers and consumers
- Participate in evening and weekend special events as needed
- Other projects as may be assigned by the Board of Directors
- Enthusiasm -understands the dynamics of craft beer, especially local and regional offerings. Remains abreast of competitive trends, local events, and other factors effecting the environment in which Black Tooth does business.
- Leadership -able to lead others through positive encouragement; able to draw hard line when necessary.
- Personal Integrity -exhibits a high degree of professionalism and commitment to following through and achieving results.
- Organizational Skills -is able to prioritize both day to day and long-term projects allocating time to both urgent and non-urgent but important projects. Personally organized to the point of being capable of driving others’ and holding the group accountable to shared commitments.
- Results Focused -Self-motivated, works as hard and long as needed to achieve results.
Education and Certifications:
- Degree from a 4-year accredited college or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, cloud based computing and databases, mobile applications and other emerging technologies affecting Black Tooth Brewing Company business.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Unites States
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol during social events
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an inside job, must be able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 20lbs. and occasionally up to 150lbs.
- Full Time Salaried Position with pay commensurate with Experience
- Commission / Incentive Package
- Paid Vacation
- Matching IRA