White Street Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
White Street Brewing Co.
Charlotte/Western North Carolina
White Street Brewing Company is growing again! We are seeking sales representatives for Charlotte/Western North Carolina. We arean award-winning craft brewery built on a foundation of classic brands and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. This position is salary plus commission.
The talented, diverse professionals we seek are responsible for managing the assigned sales territory. As the first point of contact for the brewery, our sales representatives are responsible for increasing sales and brand awareness by building strong relationships with our distributor partners, key accounts and retail partners. Sales Representatives will be responsible for a variety of duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting White Street Brewing Company’s Core Values and Vision
- Maintaining constant communications with Sales Manager
- Managing sales, distribution, and merchandising within an assigned territory to increase on and off-premise presence in the territory
- Attaining sales and distribution goals
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with distributor partners
- Conducting in-field work-with sessions with distributor reps, on- and off-premise distributor managers, and team leaders
- Assisting in creating volume projections within the territory
- Attending festivals and events within the territory
- Coordinate with Social Media Manager to promote all event and activites
- Additional duties may be assigned as required
Successful candidates are self-motivated individuals with excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills possessing the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of industry sales experience
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Willingness to maintain flexible work schedule, as some weekend and extended workdays are necessary and vital to territory success
- Strong knowledge of the local market for craft beer.
- Distributor knowledge a plus
Ideal candidates for this position will also have:
- Previous experience working with or within distributors/wholesalers and understanding what makes them work and succeed.
- A solid understanding of the Three Tier system.
- The ability to obtain results through third party management and influence.
- Knowledge of the key retail players in the Charlotte market – On Premise, Off Premise, Chain, Independent
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Company car and cell phone.
- Market spend allowance
- Salary plus commission plus incentive bonuses
- Health Insurance
Sales Representatives must be able to lift, push, pull, reach, conduct overhead work and carry bags and boxes as part of the sales activities.White Street Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email resumes with cover lettersto Jobs@WhiteStreetBrewing.com