Retail Account Manager
Cermaq US LLC.Apply for Job
Cermaq currently has an opening for a Retail Account Manager position in our Miami sales office. Working from a remote office in the US could also be considered.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and expanding business relationships with retailers in the North America. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Cermaq US, LLC. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage retail accounts on a regional or national basis in North America.
- Identify target retailers where there are opportunities to increase sales and be beneficial for Cermaq.
- Build strong relationships with retailers. Work closely with the retailers’ purchasing team, marketing team, sales administrators, customer service executives and managers of other departments such as logistics to ensure that retail customers receive a high standard of service.
- Account planning. Create a sales strategy for retail accounts, considering factors such as the price target and volume allocation for each account together with Head of Cermaq US, LLC.
- Provide proposals/solutions for retail customers from a retail point of view.
- Identify and resolve client concerns through regular contact including site visits, product inspection and follow ups.
- Resolve client claims in a timely manner.
- Plan sales promotions in retail outlets in close contact with our marketing team.
- Monitor retail trend and report upon request from Head of Cermaq US, LLC.
- Work with the A/R representative and collect the A/R within the due date from customers.
- + 5 years experience in sales to retail accounts, + 3 years experience in selling into the seafood category. A strong understanding of fresh seafood sales and distribution to retailers is a big plus.
- Possess a key retail customers’ network in the North American market.
- Knowledge of retailers’ sourcing processes and decision-making structures.
- Experience in setting up long term business programs.
- Strong team relationship building skills to motivate and coach others.
- Self-motivated to produce a high quality and quantity of work with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Skilled in collaborative decision making.
- Analytical and creative with above average computer skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business development; you identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Networking; you build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilises it to achieve objectives
- Professional expertise; you demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in your own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Innovation; you produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Effective communication; you communicate in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive teamwork; you co-operate well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- 401k Plan
- Comprehensive Family Medical Plan. Eligibility after completion of 60 day probationary period
- Salary level will commensurate with experience and track record.