Dorchester Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. is a Boston-based startup craft beer brewery and unique 2,000 square foot tap room dedicated to providing full service contract/partner brewing services with flexible packaging options, marketing support and warehousing to regional small and medium craft beer breweries. Our one-of-a-kind tap room also serves the craft beers made on-site and offers varying food options through partnerships with local Boston food trucks and businesses. If you love beer, breweries, and people and want to work in a fun fast-paced environment with people that you’ll probably want to hang and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a brewer to assist in day to day brewing operations. The candidate will be part of the core brewing team and will help in the daily coordination and execution of our brewing efforts. Candidate must have proven brewing skills, and love making an ever-changing variety of beers for our partners and DBco.
- Brewing great beer
- Recipe and brewsheet management
- Brewing on our 30bbl brewhouse
- CIP of 30bbl brewhouse vessels
- Weekly brewhouse beautification
- Yeast cell counting and yeast handling
- Weekly participation in packaged beer taste panel
- Other tasks necessary to ensure smooth daily operations
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key!)
- 1-3+ years commercial brewery experience
- Beer education (a plus)
- Ability to operate a computer and basic spreadsheet skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 50%+ contribution by DBCo. to health insurance
- Generous time off/vacation benefits
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
DBco is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester/Boston residents to apply.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply or visit www.dorchesterbrewing.com