Icicle Brewing Company in Leavenworth, WA seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Manager
Icicle Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Icicle Brewing Company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Manager. At Icicle Brewing Company our family loves bringing people together through great craft beer and food experiences every day. We are excited to be expanding our management team! Please send resumes to our General Manager, Joel.Martinez@iciclebrewing.com.Marketing Department
Reports To General Manager
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to direct and monitor the marketing activities of the company. This involves planning, direction, and coordination of marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products offered by the company and its competitors and identify potential customers. The Marketing Manager will develop strategies with the goal of maximizing the company's profits or share of the market while ensuring high customer satisfaction. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with sales staff and wholesaler partners to develop an effective marketing strategy as well as oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products.
1. Formulate key branding and messaging.
2. Advise the GM & Department heads on key marketing decisions.
3. Advise GM & Department heads on local and national factors affecting the buying or selling of products.
4. Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
5. Provide marketing guidance to sales and wholesalers.
6. Use strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products and monitoring market trends.
7. Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
8. Integrate environmental information into product or company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
9. Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
1. Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or events to market products.
2. Compile lists describing unique characteristics of product offerings.
3. Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of beverages and products expected to be in demand. Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
4. Oversee advertising and media relations
5. Facilitate creation, design and implementation of POS and event displays.
1. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
2. Develop pricing strategies, balancing brewery objectives and customer satisfaction.
1. Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
2. Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services.
3. Manage relationships with external vendors.
Market Data Management and Reporting
1. Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
2. Understand local market and consumer behaviors.
3. Provide marking spending reports to the board.
4. Provide campaign ROI reporting to GM & Department heads.
1. Comply with local, county, state, and federal government regulations on marketing.
2. Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
The Marketing Manager candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience. Experience in running marketing campaigns required. Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) or other professional marketing designation preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop along with brewery related systems such as VIP a plus.
Work is primarily performed in an office or similar type environment. Some travel is expected to support wholesaler partners, sales team and to conferences as needed. Frequent weekend and evening work is expected. May be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
Icicle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Icicle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Icicle expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Candidates please submit resume to Joel.Martinez@iciclebrewing.com