The Healthy Beverage Company (Steaz)Apply for this Job
We created Steaz with one goal in mind: to help people lead healthier lives. We do that by providing people with the best tasting beverages on the planet, made the right way.
Do right by everyone.
At Steaz, we measure success in a different way. Our “triple bottom-line” business model is steeped in our core values:
We strive to create the healthiest beverages we can for our fans.
We try to do our part to keep this planet healthy by supporting socially and environmentally responsible ingredient partners who grow in sustainable ways.
Profits(for our farmers)
We know that without our farmers, there is no Steaz. That’s why we buy Fair Trade, giving them a fair return on the tea and sugar we buy.
Refresh your career by joining and leading our dynamic sales team as a Brand Manager for the Steaz corporate office located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
The Brand Manager, reporting to the Marketing Manager, will be responsible for executing the marketing plan for assigned product platforms. The platform specialist will also be assigned a sales region to strategize and grow customer and consumer relationships.
- Develop annual platform go to market plans and budget
- Lead customer specific marketing program consisting of elements, timing and investment
- Execute marketing tactics based on brand and customer strategies
- Collaborate with and support sales team with customer opportunities, sample requests, etc.
- Prepare presentations in support of customers and channel opportunities
- Assist in development of an integrated brand image and message throughout all advertising, packaging and promotional efforts
- Execute assigned trade shows and consumer events
- Measure campaign effectiveness and communicates results - optimize for future activities
- Reviewing available data (e.g. IRI) to determine where Steaz is at in the market place
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and at least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Must be able to identify consumer insights and translate them into marketing plans
- Creative and passionate about ideation and new product development
- Change agent with flexible work style & willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Excellent communication skills; strong oral and written language skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships to achieve sustainable partnerships and collaborate internally and externally
- Exceptional story telling & presentation skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to represent the company at conferences and product presentations
- 25% estimated time spent traveling both locally and nationally
- All travel related expenses will be reimbursed
Steaz requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Steaz is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which includes a drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to our company guidelines to determine eligibility for the merchandising position. Steaz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.