Garage Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Full Time, Mon-Fri day shifts
Garage Brewing Co has an excellent opportunity for an individual to help expand our brewing capabilities.
The ideal candidate is committed to continued learning and has a solid background in brewing science and production. Our production brewery is a standout, air-conditioned facility with the best and latest equipment including a German yeast propagation system, and yeast is pitched via automated (Perfect Pitch) equipment. A robust automated grain handling (Mash-in and Mash-out) makes the job a breeze. We run a 30 bbl brewhouse.
Our present team includes our Brewmaster with 22+ years of experience and our other brewers all have considerable experience. This job is the perfect way to positively contribute to the craft beer industry (there is way too much bad beer out there). We are a very tight knit team-oriented operation and focus on the little details that create great beer every single batch.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks including, but not limited to, brewery equipment, floors, drains, grain area
- CIP of fermentation vessels, brite tanks, brewhouse vessels and hoses
- Maintain accurate and legible records
- Weighing out hops and performing dry-hopping procedures
- Perform the following brewing tasks: milling, brewing, transferring of beer, filtration, and packaging
- Adhere to all SOPs for sanitary transfer of beer
- Monitor beers throughout fermentation (gravity, pH, temperature)
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment and follow safe working practices
- Processing of fruits, spices, and any other products used in the brewing process
- Assist in barrel aging projects
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Assist other brewing personnel as needed
- Production brewery experience preferred
- Brewing certification, diploma, or degree a plus
This is a full-time position. Pay is based on experience. Eligible health benefits after 90 days of full-time employment.
Our brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.