Brewery Rep - Off Premise
Pelican Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Pelican Brewing Company is adding a self-motivated and ambitious rep to our team with a passion for quality beer. This position will represent our brand with great pride, serving as an ambassador for the Pelican brand, building and maintaining strong relationships with our distributors and wholesalers. You will manage off premise business in the greater Portland Metro area with a particular focus in the independent convenience channel. In addition, work with wholesale partner on the North Coast (visit 2 days per month) in on and off premise retail accounts. Also, our Eastern Oregon wholesale partner (visit once a trimester) in on and off premise retail accounts. There is travel to other markets as needed. Execute grocery programs and displays.
Pelican Brewing Company is among the Northwest's most award winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. Born at the beach in Pacific City in 1996, and over twenty years later, older, and wiser, Pelican Brewing Company is a craft beer industry leader with fans throughout the Northwest and around the world. We believe in authenticity and that amazing is possible. We want to work with people who share this belief.
Strengths you will use:
- Crush a demo like nobody’s business.
- Experience working with on and off premise retail accounts.
- Proficient to advanced level experience utilizing technology to build presentations and/or sales reports using a variety of software. Samples will be requested.
- A natural builder and manager of relationships with retail managers, owners, wholesale sales reps and management teams.
- Two years off premise sales experience with advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities.
What You Will Do:
- Spend the majority of your time in the trade selling beer.
- Represent Pelican at brewery festivals in or out of area of designated territory.
- Set up and execute on premise events featuring Pelican.
- Schedule and deliver informative monthly meetings with Sales Director.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales objectives.
- Maintain a sales budget, track inventory and orders of wholesale partners.
- A clean driving record and reliable transportation is a must.
- Be available nights and weekends for on premise events and industry festivals.
What is important to us:
- Represent Pelican core values and brand maintaining a professional reputation at all times.
- Face-to-face interaction is the best way to build and maintain relationships.
What’s in it for you:
Home almost every night. Paid time off, medical benefits, 401K, car allowance!