Key Account Manager - West Coast
Sunny Sky ProductsApply for this Job
Sunny Sky Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverage concentrates and beverage enhancers. Our premium beverage products reach an array of retail customers including convenience stores, restaurants, concessions, schools, and institutional facilities. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston, TX, where we produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages. These beverages include fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, tea sweeteners, frozen beverages, juices, Hispanic beverages and coffee toppings and flavoring syrups.
The Key Account Manager will focus heavily on PepsiCo’s business and providing support for the growing and developing business. The Key Account Manager will be required to meet certain goals related to sales volume and profit. Ideally this position will be based in the West Coast.
Major Job Functions
- Liaison between sales and marketing, aiding the development of point of purchase maternal and marketing current and new products
- Define and achieve sales goals, budgets and margin targets – tracked in SalesForce
- Submit monthly and quarterly sales recaps outlining the wins and losses
- Work directly with key accounts to ensure proper service levels are maintained, special projects are executed and promotional displays are implemented
- Manage broker network in assigned geography
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in sales
- Positive attitude and highly motivated
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player; ability to make good business decisions independently
- Willing to travel out of defined area and work overtime as business demands
- Bilingual is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong public speaking skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, drive; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift and drive.
Benefits Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more
Sunny Sky Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions at Sunny Sky Products are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Sunny Sky Products does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual preference or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Information is available on our website at www.sunnyskyproducts.com