Customer Marketing Manager
NOKA OrganicsApply for this Job
NOKA is a next generation snack company that uses innovative packaging to make smoothies available to consumers anytime and anywhere, and without a trip to the smoothie bar. NOKA smoothies are loved by consumers and valued by retailers because they deliver convenience and big taste from organic and plant-based ingredients.
NOKA launched in 2016 and is already in over 2,500 locations including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Safeway, Peet’s Coffee, Hudson and Google. NOKA is also a Chobani Incubator brand.
NOKA is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join its expanding team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing snack company in this newly created position. The Customer Marketing Manager will broaden the availability, visibility and sales of NOKA by increasing the awareness, love and loyalty of our products, brand and company. This position will support in the development and execution various elements of our sales and marketing mix, including: product and project management, consumer promotion, market analysis and event marketing.
The selected candidate will work from home or our office.
- Design and implement national sales growth strategy, plans and execution.
- Track and assure successful execution of trade promotions, display programs and other customer marketing programs.
- Manage broker and distributor relationships – track, analyze and optimize broker and distributor performance to optimize distribution, promotions and in-store presence.
- Evaluate category and competitive sales performance and identify volume development opportunities utilizing internal and external data sources.
- Develop fact based selling stories and effective sales decks.
- Product and project management – oversee and coordinate a variety of sales, marketing, and cross-functional projects.
- Development of marketing materials and promotions, sales and marketing presentations, selling collateral and other creative needs.
- Research and analyze marketing trends, consumer behavior, competitive sales, retail strategies and market place dynamics.
- Assist the operations team with forecasting and demand planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing, sales or project management experience, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience a plus.
- Ability to utilize data and observations for analysis and decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- A high degree of self-initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and the potential for continued growth.
Full-time; available to start as soon as possible
Compensation commensurate with experience, health & dental benefits, paid time off