Regional Sales Manager (SoCal or NorCal)
NOKA OrganicsApply for this Job
NOKA is a next generation snack company that uses innovative packaging to make smoothies available to consumers anytime and anywhere, and without a trip to the smoothie bar. NOKA smoothies are loved by consumers and valued by retailers because they deliver convenience and big taste from organic and plant-based ingredients.
NOKA launched in 2016 and is already in over 2,500 locations including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Safeway, Peet’s Coffee, Hudson and Google. NOKA is also a Chobani Incubator brand.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual with the ability to sell and accelerate the profitable and sustainable growth of NOKA sales.
This position will lead sales efforts in the market. In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with retail buyers, our broker and distributor network, and the NOKA team to broaden the availability, visibility and sales of NOKA across the grocery, foodservice and convenience channels. This role requires significant time in the field doing sales, in-store executions, store audits, etc.
The selected candidate will work from home or our office.
- Design and implement market sales growth strategy, plans and execution.
- Achieve annual sales goals and assure successful execution of trade promotions, display programs and other customer marketing programs.
- Leverage local broker and distributor relationships to grow sales and distribution at current accounts and generate business at new accounts including grocery stores, corporate offices, coffee shops, fitness studios, bike shops, etc.
- Develop fact based selling stories and effective sales decks.
- Conduct market visits to check availability of company products in the market and competitor’s activities, to merchandise, and to look for new business opportunities.
- Plan for and participate in demos, trade events and major retail events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant marketing or sales experience, CPG experience a plus.
- Ability to utilize data and observations for analysis and decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to operate in a team environment with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- A high degree of self-initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and the potential for continued growth.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Full-time; available to start as soon as possible
Compensation commensurate with experience, car allowance, health & dental benefits, paid time off