Regional Sales Manager (Mid-Atlantic)
Archer Roose, LLCApply for this Job
At Archer Roose, we’ve always had an appreciation for the boundary pushers, the feather rufflers and the unconventional explorers. This is why we’ve partnered with awesome winemakers all around the world to bring your dangerously delicious wines – in a keg and can.
We are looking for intellectually curious, fun people who are unafraid to join our scrappy startup with a big dream of taking over the wine industry. If joining an energetic, fun and creative team sounds like something that gets you excited, consider the job below.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be working closely with the CEO to manage our relationships with our distributors, wholesalers and industry insiders in the Midwest. We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic individual to help us launch our product in Wisconsin and Ohio, with more local markets in the future.
AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL….
- Be our boots on the ground, securing our first placements and building partnerships to raise awareness of our brand in the market.
- Build relations with our distributors and support them in driving sales.
- Develop and conduct product education meetings and develop marketing materials to help distributor sales reps perform sales.
- Observe competitive market activity and ensure that Archer Roose is at the forefront of innovative ideas to support our distributing partners.
- Have high visibility at the distributor/broker office and meet with sales representatives and management to keep Archer Roose brands a top focus.
- Run in-store tastings and work with local partners to plan events.
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, organizational structures, and competitive brand alignments.
- Manage all T&E expenses and local budgets for market.
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD DESCRIBER YOU….
- Be a total wine lover and foodie;
- Have 2+ years of alcohol sales experience;
- Fun loving… you adore people and they adore you;
- Collaborate effectively;
- Exercise independent judgment and behave in accordance with the company’s strategy and values;
- Willing to tackle any and all issues that may arise;
- A happy road warrior.
- Required: Positive attitude and a sense of humor!
Must own a car.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.