Deschutes BreweryApply for Job
What You Will Tell Your Family & Friends You Do:
The best job in the world! You make BEER!! Responsible for the brewing process from preparation of the raw materials through the fermentation process.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Engage in the never-ending quest of cultivating the most remarkable guest experiences through brewing damn tasty beers
- Constantly challenge the stuck, boring, mundane. And don't just challenge, but bring the solutions and initiative to make a difference.
- Get involved with company-wide initiatives.
- Continually gain knowledge of the craft beer world and share that knowledge.
- A graduate of a fermentation science, engineering, general science or other related field with applicable brewing work experience
- Consistently positive
- Exceptionally organized
- Positive communicator
- Keen attention to detail and quality
- An attitude of "We Can, if..."
- Solution driven
- Flexibility in schedule, ability to work rotating shifts
- Ability to continually lift up to 75 lbs.