North Central-Northeast New Jersey Sales Manager
Cape May Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Employment: Full-Time (40 hours a week)
Compensation: Salary & Commission
- Represent Cape May Brewery at on and off-premise accounts in Central NJ
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve Annual Market Goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with wholesaler partner & key retailers.
- Build distribution points and brand awareness in targeted retail accounts.
- Represent brewery at festivals, dinners, off-premise tastings and all brewery events.
- Able to work some nights & weekends to promote Cape May products at retail & trade events
- Manage POS & execute marketing strategy throughout the territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Keep abreast of competitive activity, pricing, and new entries into
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience required in beverage sales with a brewery or beer wholesaler
- (Similar relevant business experience considered, beer sales experience preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and a reliable automobile
- Comfort with brewery sales technology
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30lb cases and 165lb kegs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic, competitive, organized, and motivated problem solvers.
- Passionate about craft beer and have deep knowledge of the local craft market
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Have strong sales, communication, and presentation skills.
Idealcandidate must live within sales territory
- Ability to plan constructive schedule, hitting key players in new and growing market.
- Enjoy extensive car travel within territory.
Desireto grow and develop with one of NJ’s fastest-growing breweries.
- We offer
verycompetitive salary, bonus, 401(k), vehicle mileage or company vehicle and benefits.