Fremont BrewingApply for Job
Fremont Brewing is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Warehouse Manager to join our leadership team! The Warehouse Manager is an integral hub that coordinates with all departments in the brewery, tracking supplies, finished product, and raw materials, while managing our three-person Warehouse Team. We are looking for a motivated professional who is passionate about Fremont’s values and craft
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the inbound and outbound receipt, verification, handling and physical movement of company inventory.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Lead by example; inspire, motivate, and mentor the Warehouse Team while exemplifying our company values.
- Deliver clear performance expectations, conduct routine supervisions, and administer performance evaluations with timely feedback to enable growth and development.
- Administer inventory controls and seek continual improvement for our inventory processes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Create a safe and professional work environment by establishing and monitoring safety protocols for the warehouse team.
- Work closely with the management team in the support of Sales, Retail, Events, and Production.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse or logistics leadership role
- Extreme attention to detail, as well as a strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP Business One / Orchestrated Beer
- Experience with coordinating freight companies and brokers
- Forklift certified
- Valid WA Driver’s License with a squeaky clean driving record
- High ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Must be 21 years of age
- A love of all things craft beer
- Knowledge of the brewing process preferred
- A robust sense of humor and a healthy ability to laugh at oneself (and others)
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 8-10 hours per day
- Ability to move heavy materials (lifting 50 lbs, moving up to 160 lbs)
- Climbing ladders
- Ability to work safely around moving mechanical parts
- Routine pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, climbing, bending, etc.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
Fremont Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a dynamic and rewarding work environment and growth for dedicated and committed employees.
Fremont Brewing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, military status, or political ideology in any of its activities or operations.