Office and Marketing Administrator
Birch BendersApply for this Job
The Office and Marketing Administrator will be in charge of all things customer service. You are the voice of Birch Benders and will be the first line of communication to our customers. The Office and Marketing Administrator will create and maintain a strong personal relationship with consumers and constantly strive to surprise and delight, turning all negative consumer experiences into positive experiences. In addition to leading customer service, this position will also oversee office operations and organization, assist with marketing, and support the executive team with special projects.
Customer Service 50%
- Oversee and manage the info email box and social media direct messages. Turn any negative experiences into positive experiences with top-notch customer service.
- Answer phone calls when in office and return all customer phone messages. Surprise and delight!
- Be the master of the handwritten note! Respond to all customer complaints and fan feedback with a hand-written note.
- Develop and monitor a customer feedback tracking system.
- Coordinate all outgoing sales samples and press samples.
- Manage office inventory to make sure there is enough product in-house for all sample requests.
Office Management 20%
- Keep office well organized and clean.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Manage phone systems and assist with new employee onboarding.
- Maintain brand uniformity across all departments.
Marketing Support 20%
- Monitor and ensure brand images are current and up to date on all e-commerce sites.
- Oversee and update store locator to ensure customers can find Birch Benders at their
- local retailer.
- Update press hits on website.
- Assist with trade show support.
- Support Director of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator with social media customer
- service and other miscellaneous marketing tasks.
Executive Support 10%
- Assist in travel logistics and bookings.
- Help schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist with special projects and research.
- Outgoing, quick on your feet, and ready to dive into a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A people person. You can talk to anyone, and often finding yourself talking to just about anyone.
- Hungry...and not just for pancakes. You are hungry for new experiences and new challenges. You are someone who takes on projects large and small with a can-do attitude and smile.
- Interested in getting in on the ground level and growing with us.
- Initiative and desire to be part of a start-up environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic understanding of Google Docs, Excel and PowerPoint, with Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus.