No-Li BrewhouseApply for this Job
No-Li Brewhouse is seeking an experienced brewer with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a production brewery to join our team, preferably with production experience of 10,000 BBLs/year or more.
No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery located in beautiful Spokane, WA. No-Li produces 15,000+BBLs/year. No-Li has over 30 national and international brewing medals.
BREWER POSITION SUMMARY
The ideal candidate is someone who can adapt to any brewing environment and who can implement good plant hygiene. Above all, they should have a deep passion for producing consistently high-quality beer and be eager to learn, a great work ethic, a positive attitude and a desire to be part of the No-Li Brewhouse team. No-Li is a people driven organization with a continuous self-improving philosophy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brewing on our two vessel, 30-barrel brewhouse
- Performing cellar operations including monitoring gravities and fermentation temperatures
- Yeast handling/propagation
- CIP (brew house, fermenters, brite tanks)
- Sensory evaluation
- Basic lab duties including cell counting with a hemocytometer
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe brewing environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Two years of proven production brewing experience, preferably producing 10,000+ BBLs/year
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends as well as rotating first, second, or third shifts.
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment.
- Lab experience is a plus.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift, lift 55 pounds, and maneuver 300 pounds repeatedly. Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
No-Li offers competitive wages, health, dental insurance, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time