The Healthy Beverage (Steaz)Apply for this Job
We created Steaz with one goal in mind: to help people lead healthier lives. We do that by providing people with the best tasting beverages on the planet, made the right way.
Do right by everyone.
At Steaz, we measure success in a different way. Our “triple bottom-line” business model is steeped in our core values:
We strive to create the healthiest beverages we can for our fans.
We try to do our part to keep this planet healthy by supporting socially and environmentally responsible ingredient partners who grow in sustainable ways.
Profits(for our farmers)
We know that without our farmers, there is no Steaz. That’s why we buy Fair Trade, giving them a fair return on the tea and sugar we buy.
Refresh your career by joining and leading our dynamic sales team as a Sales Administrator for the Steaz corporate office located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Sales Administrator works closely with the VP of Sales to provide support to the Sales Team. The Sales Administrator represents the VP Sales to internal and external constituencies on behalf of the VP, helps to manage his/her day to day, and manages special projects or events as needed. The Sales Administrator will also provide back up support when the VP is out of the office. The Sales Administrator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. He/She will be a proactive leader within the Sales Team, work on company-wide projects, plan events and back up peers as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing correspondence and communications with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the VP
- Manage and maintain all direct customers price lists (tracker)
- Manage all distributors active SKU list (tracker)
- Manage and maintain database of promotional calendars for all channels of business
- Manage process for all samples: product and SWAG
- Managing customer contact and pricing databases
- Managing Trade Spend including electronic and physical files and documents. Assists in submitting trade promotions for approval and resolving and clearing questions on open deductions on a timely basis.
- Acts as a liaison between Corporate, Regional Sales Managers and Marketing.
- Assists Regional Sales Managers by completing and submitting new customer/new item paperwork to Nova AR Team for processing and following up with communication to the respective sales manager.
- Assists Regional Sales Managers by answering questions for Nova CSR Team related to customers, deliveries, pricing, etc.
- Assists Regional Sales Managers and brokers in completion of New Vendor Paperwork.
- Maintains a distribution void grid for all retailers. (tracker)
- Assists in coordination of demo materials for all retailer demos, including demo kits, sample product, etc.
- Trade Show management: registration, badges, hotels, samples
- Update Regional Show Tracker
- Coordinates all business aspects between management, sales managers and associate partners.
- Coordination of Meeting Arrangements including preparing and reserving meeting facilities, when necessary
- Completion of International Docs
- Assisting with special events and projects as needed
- May be assigned special responsibilities of a substantive and permanent nature beyond those normally classified as administrative work
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate needs to be self-motivated, organized, efficient and highly- productive, with the capability to work well on a diverse and highly qualified team in a fast-paced work environment. The ideal individual will have impeccable attention to detail, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities or a combination of education and experience. Basic accounting skills.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Emphasis is on excellent communication skills in order to develop clear reports, business correspondence, and presentations for the company. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from members of management. Overall excellent communication and writing skills.
Excel – Advanced level
Word – Advanced level
Power Point – Advanced level
Internet – Advanced level
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Must possess exemplary math skills and have the ability to create, draw, and interpret graphs, as well as the ability to use regression analysis, and other statistical tools.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to define problems, analyze pertinent data, and draw appropriate conclusions that draws on an ample knowledge base of the beverage manufacturing industry.
Certificates and Licenses:
Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Some weekend work may be expected as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be able to represent the company at conferences and product presentations
- 25% estimated time spent traveling both locally and nationally
- All travel related expenses will be reimbursed
Steaz requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Steaz is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which includes a drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to our company guidelines to determine eligibility for the merchandising position. Steaz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.