Berryessa BrewingApply for this Job
The sales rep role will focus on the development and growth of on and off-premise sales within the Territory. This rep will strategically go after Restaurants, Retail Stores and Bars selling draft beer, packaged beer and the Berryessa brand.
- Manage existing account relationships and build new ones.
- Report Directly to the Sales Director.
- Achieve set sales goals.
- Invoice and Route Delivery.
- Service accounts and rotate inventory accordingly.
- Clean draft lines.
- Occasionally help drivers with running kegs for accounts.
- Be a team player!
- Promotional Events; weekend beer festivals, tap takeovers, product demos.
- Expand distribution.
- Alcohol Sales Strongly preferred.
- Strong network within territory highly preferred.
- Must reside within specific territory.
- Clean driving record.
- Being able to lift, push and/or pull 35lbs. on a regular basis.
- Having the ability to push, pull and manipulate 165lbs; kegs are heavy!
- Paid time off
- Gas Card
- Expense Card
- Free Beer
If you would like to join our team, please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter detailing why you'd like to join Berryessa Brewing Co's team and how you could benefit the company.