NYC Territory Manager: Beer Startup
Owl's Brew RadlerApply for this Job
Owl’s Brew Radler was founded by Jennie Ripps and Maria Littlefield, and launched in 2016. Radlers are a mix of beer and tea, “the perfect double brew”. Owl’s Brew Radlers are sold at Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, Wegmans, Total Wine, and many restaurants.
We are looking for: a highly motivated NYC Sales Manager to support sales development in the New York City area. The successful applicant must have a background in sales, preferably in the beer, wine & spirits industry. This applicant must be an independent self-starter and must reside within the assigned territory.
- Report to co-Founders
- 80% of duties focused on wholesaler management, 20% in trade.
- Wholesaler Calls and ride-withs
- Crew Drive coordination
- In-trade focus on lead pipeline with regional chains, and current account support
- Day to Day wholesaler support
- Executes quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales figures for defined region area.
- Creates, presents, and tracks sales incentive programs to wholesalers
- Monitors inventory & sales volume goals for wholesalers within market
- Recommends and implements sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses, including sales support needs (ie, sales hires)
- Presents new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers.
- Acts as the direct contact from the brewery to accounts, and wholesalers within market territory.
- Maintains accurate information and sales dat\a in LilyPad
- Must meet or exceed mutually agreed upon performance goals (KPIs)
- College Degree
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry, experience in the craft beer industry preferred.
- Organized, self-disciplined, resourceful, detail oriented & sociable
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer
- Must live in defined territory
- Valid and clean driver’s license, registration & insurance as well as a reliable vehicle to travel to various markets
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Quarterly and Yearly Bonus
• Health Care Allowance
• Paid Time Off• Mileage reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified, interested and dynamic individuals should please attach a resume and cover letter. Please explain in your cover letter how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company. We want to get a feel for your personality and style, as we look towards bringing on a new team member.