Social Media Supervisor at Wine & Spirits Communications Agency
Colangelo & PartnersApply for this Job
Colangelo & Partners New York is hiring a Social Media Supervisor.
The Social Media Supervisor is a core member of the agency’s leadership team who manages a group (currently 5) of mid/junior-level content managers while also maintaining client relationships and supporting new business development. The Social Media Supervisor oversees the execution of client accounts and helps ensure that Integrated Communications programs are truly integrated between account teams, the social media team and the agency’s Creative Services division.
- Client Management: Maintain client relationships, manage deadlines, day-to-day contact for digital accounts
- New Business Development: Develop proposals for digital campaigns - including parts or whole of social media program; Creating recommendations based on client objectives and digital campaign strategy
- Team Leadership: Supervise junior digital staff members through: calendar revision, report revision, digital recommendations; Manage PTO requests, hours, etc.
- Content Strategy & Planning: Provide content strategy and themes for accounts; Content creation & copywriting; Scheduling & Publishing
- Page Growth: Conduct and oversee community management for accounts, Page Likes Campaigns, increasing follower # across several platforms
- Social Media Advertising Campaigns: Oversee and create social media advertising campaigns (specifically on Facebook & Instagram) based on client objectives (fan acquisition, post engagement, brand awareness & reach, traffic,
- Analytics & Reporting: Compile project-based, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly reports for client social media campaigns - pinpointing & utilizing most relevant metrics across platforms
- Influencer Relations: Execute influencer campaigns and partnerships - discovery, contract, metrics
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years of social media marketing and management experience.
- Experience with integrated communications programs including public relations and event marketing.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills and a focus on ROI.
- Progressive thinker who is always exploring new trends, tools and techniques in social media marketing.
- Eye for creative content that supports brand strategy.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Knowledge of social media tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Crowdfire, and others.
- Experience with content strategy as well as analytics and reporting.
- Wine, spirits and/or food experience is a huge plus.
About Colangelo & Partners
Colangelo & Partners is a progressive, dynamic and fast-growing integrated communications agency entirely focused on the world of premium wine, spirits and food. Colangelo & Partners has a team of 50 professionals with offices in San Francisco and New York. The agency has core competencies in PR and events, social media and digital marketing, and creative services (creative director, photographer and designer in-house).
C&P provides excellent benefits to our employees, including medical and dental insurance, 401K contribution matching, flexibility with Summer hours, and a paid leave policy including PTO for service, personal time and Summer Fridays. Benefits also extend to company-paid training programs, performance-based incentives, and the opportunity to work between the New York and San Francisco offices. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.