Sales and Marketing Representative, Miami, FL
Collective Arts BrewingApply for this Job
Collective Arts Brewing
Sales and Marketing Representative, Full-Time, Miami, FL
Collective Arts Brewing is a grassroots craft brewery fusing the creativity of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians. We are currently expanding across Canada and into the United States.
Collective Arts is a brand being built on its strong connection to creativity. Creativity in art, music and brewing. Our brewery is dedicated to promoting artists and raising creative consciousness through the sociability of craft beer.
We are creative, engaging, social, fun, informative, advocates for craft brewing and our brand. All of our team members embody these attributes and our brand personality. As ambassadors for the brand we directly affect how our brand is perceived and remembered.
For more information visit www.collectiveartsbrewing.com.
Why Collective Arts?
We connect artists with drinkers.
Through the sociability of beer, amplified through the reach and connectivity of social media, drinkers can discover, discuss and share the work of emerging artists and musicians.
Collective Arts reflects, through creativity, attitudes, trends and conversations of its drinkers. Through art and music, we are constantly being reinvented by the community.
As a Collective Arts Brewing Sales and Marketing Representative your role will be to build our brand and brand presence at retail and on-premise. You will also support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things art, music, and craft beer related.
The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for exceeding pre-determined sales objectives while providing industry and segment leading customer service to our current partners, while ensuing new business development. Our Territory managers passionately represent Collective Arts Brewing, educate all partners, staff and consumers about our represented brands. By using consultative selling approach, seek opportunities to expand the distribution and thru-put of all brands in both the retail and licensee channels.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives.
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objectives
- Grow existing volume by leveraging impactful long-term relationships with partners.
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts and Liquid Art brands across all retail sales channels.
- Prioritize territory growth opportunities based on scale and accessibility.
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations.
- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives.
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of Collective Art and Liquid Art brands.
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for brands in all facets within the geographical territory.
- Identify and make inroads into “Key” accounts. Detail distribution, revenue and brand marketing opportunity.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (line manager, marketing group) to insure proper coverage and execution of all activities at the outlet level.
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions for overcoming challenges.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in a related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle.
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Open and apparent positive mindset.
- Solid networking capability.
- Dynamic business acumen.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Ability to definitively execute sales plans as intended.
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations.
- Commitment to building effective external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management).
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work evenings and weekends
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Sales and Marketing Representative, Miami, FL. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.