Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager
LifeFuelsApply for Job
Every great idea begins with a problem. Ours began with a struggle to get what our bodies wanted, when we wanted it. That’s why we banded together to create LifeFuels, to give our bodies what they need via great-tasting, personalized functional beverages, without compromising our lifestyles. The journey hasn’t been easy (electronics and water aren’t the best of friends), but through vigorously detailed engineering and meticulous attention to design, we’ve built a product we truly love. We’re thrilled for you to join us on this adventure, and to welcome you to the LifeFuels family.
We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial, and passionate digital marketing professional who is looking for a unique opportunity to help launch a consumer electronics product. The position is full-time (40 hours plus per week), reports to the Brand Director, and includes assisting with annual brand planning, management of digital platforms and reporting of metrics.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Own/drive digital projects and activation in line with LifeFuels' strategic direction and ensure execution adheres to brand identify and guidelines
- Influence annual marketing strategy and digital integration
- Serve as the brand’s voice on our social media channels and other digital platforms
- Regularly assist with creation of content and updating of calendars
- Collaborate with marketing team on the planning, execution, tracking, and reporting of targeted digital advertisements and promoted posts
- Assist with the integration of e-commerce channels
- Track digital KPIs and evaluate success metrics
- Stay ahead of latest developments and trends in digital marketing, identify new opportunities to improve our digital programs and website effectiveness
We are looking for candidates with 2-5+ years of relevant work experience. Applicants who have worked in consumer packaged goods, technology, or health & fitness, especially at early-stage companies, are preferred. But above all we are looking for committed team players, who thrive in collaborative and challenging environments.
Specific skills/experience include:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in digital communications and management of social media accounts; experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, AdWords, etc.
- Passion for creativity
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, ads, trends, and measurement approaches
- Understanding of SEO & SEM
- Knowledge of email marketing software
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Excellent project management skills
Strongest candidates are those who:
- Have experience working with consumer lifestyle brands
- Are passionate about health & fitness, beverage, connected devices and/or wearable technology categories
- Have a history of success and portfolio to share
Beyond being a great place to work (open plan office, collaborative and fun environment, outdoor workspace for the Spring and Summer), LifeFuels also offers competitive benefits!
- Subsidized memberships to LifeTime Athletic, which has locations around the DC area (including one 5 minutes from the office)
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Three weeks (15 days) of personal leave, plus 10 federal holidays per year