Rahr & Sons Dallas Area Account Manager
Rahr & Sons Brewing CoApply for this Job
- Obtain the sales and distribution goals for the Dallas Area
- Achieve maximum distribution of Rahr & Sons brands within the Dallas Area
- Maintain close contact with key retail accounts within Dallas Area. Handle complaints and foster good customer relations.
- Maintain a high call frequency in top key accounts, both on-premise and off-premise, in the Dallas Area.
- Schedule/Attend On & Off Premise promotions and special events Examples: Beer Festival, Pint Night, Tap Takeover, Demo/Sampling, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective wholesaler relationships by displaying professionalism in all aspects of the position. Work with wholesaler personnel for the purpose of training, counseling and development in the area of selling Rahr & Sons brands.
- You are required to call on a minimum of 14 accounts per day. This will fluctuate depending on the goals for the day.
- Actively record account management notes in provided sales software (VIP).
- Ensure Rahr & Sons Point of Sale items are up to date and professionally maintained.
- Keep product up to date and rotated upon entering an account. Communicate with wholesalers in the case of an issue with product dates.
- You will be expected to make sales presentations to wholesalers when needed.
- At all times carry the appropriate updated copy of the Key Account lists and Target Account lists for the assigned Area.
- Observe all state and Federal laws pertaining to the sales, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages.