Marketing and Events Manager
HTY Foods/Fusion JerkyApply for this Job
Fusion Jerky is a women-owned artisan jerky company. We are a small but rapidly growing company and the environment is a fast-paced start-up. You will be executing two brands Fusion Jerky and HTY Foods. Every day is different – you will be putting out fires, problem solving with the team, being creative and initiating new events!
We are looking for someone who is creative, team-focused, self-motivated, has good work ethic, great writing skills and superior communication skills.
If you like the idea of doing what it takes building a company then you are likely the ideal candidate. We are looking for a full-time local candidate in the Bay Area. We do not pay for relocation.
- Graphic Design and Photography
- Design and create artwork for marketing materials, promotional materials, brochures, packaging
- Use Adobe Illustrator to design and edit packaging
- Develop and oversee the execution of strategic social media. Utilizes social media to increase web presence and connect with the community. (Facebook, Instagram)
- Manage the development and implementation of online marketing and web sales (Amazon, mailchimp, etc) and media campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute food shows and local events – requires flexible schedule, traveling, enthusiastic customer relations, and health-inspection-level attention to detail
- Customer Service/Account Management
- Maintain company websites and increase online sales
- Handle customer service calls
- Must be Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- WordPress a plus!
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of work experience preferred in marketing or events
- Deep understanding of brand engagement, social media tracking and monitoring.
- Skilled in photography (videography a plus)
- Comfortable with total transparency
- Must be willing to occasionally travel for food shows/events and have flexible working hours.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – you tailor your pitch to your audience, you think on your feet, and you write human emails, not robotic toned form emails
- You take projects to completion – you finish what you start and manage your projects like a pro
- You can wear multiple hats for the team when priorities shift – we might have to sticker in the warehouse or find a new packaging printer
- Able to participate and try new food and jerky products. Jerky lover is a plus!
- Full Time position, ideally with 3-5 years of Marketing experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Driver's license