Pervida Inc.Apply for this Job
Pervida is an award-winning beverage brand launched in 2017 that develops new functional drinks with all-natural ingredients, and scientifically proven and patented health benefits. Pervida’s flagship product–Pervida Immune–promotes gut health and supports immunity. Pervida Immune gut health benefits are backed with 10 years of scientific research. Given our strong initial growth, we are looking to hire sales ambassadors for the East Coast. We are seeking a motivated, passionate and talented sales manager with an A+ attitude.
For more information, please follow us on social media: @PervidaHealth or visit www.Pervida.com
- Prospect and open new independent accounts including chain accounts with a high retention rate.
- Analyze, plan, manage and grow the business in the East Coast of the US territory.
- Secure consistent sales-driven growth.
- Develop pricing structure by segment.
- Achieve territory sales and profit targets.
- Perform monthly distributor and customer business reviews.
- Ensure account and customer satisfaction through daily face-to-face service and ongoing communication.
- Maintain, develop and grow long term relationships with existing accounts while adding new distribution and increasing account base by opening new accounts via the development of a target account list.
- Conduct sales staff training/tastings.
- Support On and Off Premise accounts with in-store consumer tastings including some nights and weekends.
- Plan and support regular distributor sales meetings and presentations including general sales meetings & regional breakout sessions.
- Submit weekly account follow up report detailing highlights of the entire week’s account activities, objections, sales and follow ups to senior management.
- Help identify new product development and commercialization opportunities.
- Help support E-commerce strategy planning and implementation.
- A+ attitude
- Proven beverage management experience with industry leading brand
- Marketing strategy development experience
- Promotional planning and execution experience
- Distributor management experience
- Retailer relations experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets