Brewery Retail Sales Associate - Entry Level
Dixie Brewing Company, LLCApply for this Job
DIXIE Brewing Company, New Orleans’ hometown beer since 1907, is seeking full-time, entry level retail sales associates for the greater New Orleans market. After initial training, Sales Associates will be assigned geographical neighbors to present and merchandise Dixie’s beers at retail, and to conduct ongoing retail staff training, sales tastings, and support of special event activities. Remuneration is base plus commission, and includes the Company’s standard benefits.
SALES RESPONSIBILITIES AND CHALLENGES:
Securing timely comprehensive retail distribution within 80% of licensed retailers within designated sales territories. Universes is the SUM’s top-priority.
- Timely implementation of on-premise and off-premise staff trainings, merchandising, promotions, and incentives within the assigned territories.
- Providing consistent retailer follow-up and appreciation in sustaining retail distribution and profitable volume growth trends, including direct sales involvement with retail accounts clientele and their consumers.
- Sales Associates will collaborate and coordinate their DIXIE performance activities, including sales – service – appreciation with DIXIE distributors’ sales representatives, including supervisors, route salespeople, merchandisers, and drivers.
required skills and Qualifications —
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, sales assertive skills.
- Basic computer efficiencies including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, etc.
- Availability Monday through Friday, and some weekend work required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, with a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, reliable automobile available to you at all times, and proof of automobile insurance.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITIONS –
- Submit a current resume/CV to jeffc@DIXIEbeer.com
- Please Include a cover letter selling us on why you would be a good salesperson for Dixie Beer.