Brewery Representative - South Bay/San Jose, CA
Craft Brew AllianceApply for Job
Craft Brew Alliance has an immediate opening for a Brewery Representative, San Jose/Santa Cruz, CA. The Brewery Representatives' primary role is to solicit, build, and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and end users within their assigned territory.
Specific duties include:
• Work directly with the CBA’s distributors and their sales staff in his/her territory to promote the sales.• Represent our brands in the South Bay Area market to increase distribution.
• Make sales calls on potential accounts.
• Make sales calls at existing accounts with the goal of gaining second or third taps.
• Make account visitations at existing accounts to build a closer relationship between the account and CBA.
• Oversee special events in their market area. This includes seeking participation in the appropriate special events, registration, logistical coordination between the distributor and the event staff and actual attendance and representation on behalf of the brewery. Position
• 1-2 Years of Sales experience in a like industry
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Must live or have prior experience in the market area for which he/she is responsible.
• Must be able to travel.
• Must be able to work flexible hours/days.
• Must have good record keeping and business communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (Kegs, cases, etc. as needed). CBA aims to be the leader in Brewing, Branding and Bringing to Market world-class American Craft Beers. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. CBA is an equal opportunity employer.
Join us on LinkedIn through Craft Brew Recruiting!