Part-time Regional Sales Representative for small craft brewery
Mad Jack Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
We’re looking for someone to join our growing craft brewing team! We’re a small, <1000 bbl annually brew pub located in the historic Stockade district of Schenectady, New York, family owned and operated. Over the past few years we’ve been growing our brand, collaborating with brewers and organizations around the state, and have added a few medals and trophies to our name. But now, we need YOUR help to continue our growth, and we’re looking for someone with a great passion for local craft beer that can help take our brand to the next level.
- Sales Representative for the Mad Jack Brewing brand, operating in and around the Capital Region of Upstate New York.
- Gain new accounts while maintaining existing ones.
- Complete weekly/monthly sales reports, to be presented to Mad Jack & Distributor management.
- Must be able to keep an account list, proficiency in programs like Excel or Google Sheets a plus.
- Must be available for, and be able to set up tastings, beer events, tap-takeovers, shows, etc.
- Ride-along sales days with distributors
- If candidate is interested, we can provide extra work in our busy taproom, and possibly optional hours in our brew house. This is all optional, and not essential to the application.
- We want our salesperson to have intimate knowledge of where our beer comes from. You’ll be working closely with our brewers and our management/ownership.
Qualification and Skills
- Experience: 1+ years of marketing/sales experience preferred.
- Experience in the Craft Beverage Industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of beer, trends in our area, and the state of craft beer at large are a plus.
- Must have an outgoing personality, be able to build new customer relations, and work as a part of a team.
- Must be organized, and able to take the initiative when it comes to their job responsibilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekend.
- Must have a clean driving record, own a reliable car, and be willing to travel.