Third Space BrewingApply for this Job
Third Space Brewing is a production craft brewery located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have a passion for creating high-quality craft beer and a fun and welcoming “third space” for our customers (you have your home, you have your work, but everyone needs a third space). We have a tap room and beer garden on site in our 11,000 square foot brewing facility just west of Milwaukee’s Third Ward in the historic Menomonee Valley. We currently serve a large and growing account base in the Southeastern Wisconsin market (7 counties surrounding Milwaukee) with plans to expand to new markets in the near future. We are a rapidly growing brewery, recently named by New Brewer Magazine as one of the fastest growing breweries in the country.
We strive to create a company culture and a brand that is fun, approachable, and team-oriented. We value impeccable customer service, hard work, integrity, and a devotion to creating and selling high-quality beer.
We are looking for a motivated, out-going, experienced, and hard-working sales professional to lead our sales team and take our brewery’s sales to the next level. Our new sales manager will oversee a growing team of sales representatives and manage our sales department and wholesaler relationships as we grow within our existing market and add new markets.
We are seeking a team-member who fits our company culture, who is passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer, and who excels at connecting with people and building relationships. If you love craft beer, sales and working with people in a fun but hard-working environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage our on-premise and off-premise sales department
- Lead and supervise a team of sales representatives selling our beer throughout Wisconsin, across several distinct territories
- Plan and execute sales strategies
- Oversee territory sales forecasts, budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and enhance wholesaler relationships to achieve company sales goals
- Manage chain and large independent off-premise account relationships directly
- Work with and coach sales team to Identify, pursue, and secure new on-premise and off-premise accounts and opportunities
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts
- Grow sales and increase brand awareness
- Set regular sales goals, create target account lists, sales call frequency plans, and sales routes for sales representatives
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports
- Direct and coordinate events and activities related to sales of products with assistance from sales representatives
- Play lead role in hiring, training and performance evaluations of sales team
- Advise Co-Founders on key decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in marketing, sales, business or other relevant field preferred)
- At least 8 years’ experience in both on-premise and off-premise beer sales with at least 2 years sales management, territory management and wholesaler management experience.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable car, and current car insurance
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task and hit targets in a semi-autonomous and often unstructured environment
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, invoicing, sales software, etc.)
- Able to lift more than 40 lbs. and move kegs of 170 lbs. or more (including hauling full kegs from stacked locations, and often up and down flights of stairs using a hand truck)
- Outgoing, fun personality
- Enjoy meeting new people, building relationshipsand competitive sales
- Experience with Vermont Information Processing Sales software preferred but not required
- Willing to work nights and weekends frequently
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary DOE, plus commission/bonus
- Health/Dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Beer allocation
- Mileage and business expense reimbursement
How to Apply
- Send current resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position, relevant experience, and why you are a good fit for our brewery.
- Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1505 W. St. Paul Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53233.
Third Space Brewing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer