Yasso Frozen Greek YogurtApply for Job
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso currently offers 16 flavors of stick bars and 8 brand new pints, all of which can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is giving back to the community via its Game On! Foundation.
The retail merchandiser is responsible for providing in-store merchandising activities and field support in the Massachusetts/greater New England territory in order to increase brand visibility and drive sales. This position requires driving to grocery store customers in a personal vehicle, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided per company policy.
- Merchandise Yasso products to drive sales in various grocery accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with applicable store personnel
- Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and objectives
- Display Selling: sell additional product to support ads, events, coupons, demos, etc.
- Ensure stores set correct flavor and tag schematics, assist with resets where needed.
- Provide daily recap through Yasso retail management software
- Merchandising and field marketing experience (1-2 years)
- High activity/productivity level
- Communication: Present ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with co-works and store personnel
- Great interpersonal, organization, and decision-making skills
- Proficient with tablet (iPad), computer (Microsoft knowledge)
- Ability to lift 20 pounds throughout the day