Valley HospitalityApply for this Job
*United States residents only
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Brewmaster is responsible for the day to day operation of the
brewery. Making sure the staff is working efficiently and the
production process is running smoothly.
• Oversight of equipment maintenance and it’s cleanliness.
• Organization of the brewing materials and contents of the brewery.
• Quality control in a brewery.
• Developing new beers: The Brewmaster chooses the raw materials,
creates recipes, taste tests the beer and manages each stage of the
• Record keeping the beer production process. That will include the
quantities of raw materials used, the recipes for the beer, scientific
analysis of the brew at different points and final taste testing.
• The Brewmaster is the one who set right machine controls to control
conditions such as temperature, pressure and material flow. They
examine the flow of material and instruments with the like of pressure
gauges, indicators, temperatures and meters to guarantee the finest
• Check the samples to make sure that the texture, consistency,
dryness and cleanliness of the product is at its best.
• Must be able to supervise staff and finances of the Cannon brewery