Regional Sales Manager - New England
Copper & KingsApply for this Job
Candidate must live in the Boston Metro area.
Relevant work experience in wine and spirits is a must.
Energetic, inventive, disciplined sales manager to manage sales operations.
Oversee the sales operational processes & disciplines through regional distributors and retailers on and off-premise.
Member of a sales leadership team charged with building a world class brandy company through superior products and superior performance achieved through an outstanding culture.
• Distributor Management
o Build and maintain relationships and alliances.
• Key Account Management
o On and Off Premise focus
o Drive sales through programing and display
• In-Market Activity – On & Off-Premise
o Up & down the street
• Sampling & Events
o In Store
o Festivals & Trade Shows
o Inventory Management
o Monthly Dashboard Reporting
o Daily In-Market Call Reports
o Margin Management
• Team building
o Culture of excellence, enjoyment, invention and personal accountability
o Part of Sales & marketing team
o Work to develop sales strategy and tools
o Share best practice
• Distillery support
o Work with Operational leadership
o Trained by world class distillers
• Personally accountable for superior business performance
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree – preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years Sales Management Experience – manufacturer or distributor. Spirits or Beer preferred.
• Disciplined – well planned, well organized and reliable.
• Total professional within alcoholic beverage environment with expected sobriety.
• Understanding of cocktail culture and foodie environment.
• Well read and a strong love of music. Exhibits strong curiosity and learning agility with willingness to embrace continuous education.
• Commercially and computer literate, with strong communication skills verbal and written.
• Original and Imaginative thinker.
• Willing to get hands dirty – in sales but also in terms of distillery operations and in-market execution.
• Ability to grow in terms of leadership and personnel management as company expands sales force.
• Ability to work with flexibility and within a demanding start-up environment.
• The role involves extensive travel – over all responsible geography as well as to Louisville, KY.
ABOUT THE COPPER & KINGS AMERICAN BRANDY COMPANY
Copper & Kings is an American Brandy Company, focused exclusively on the alembic copper potstill distillation of superb apple and grape brandy.
The company is based in Butchertown, Louisville, Kentucky.
Please submit resumes to John Garrity, Copper & Kings Director of Sales East, at firstname.lastname@example.org