Regional Sales Manager (New England)
CG Roxane LLC Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring WaterApply for this Job
Crystal Geyser GG Roxane LLC
Responsible for maintaining and growing all lines of CG bottled water sales and distribution in a specified geographic area working with customers in the food service, grocery and c-store trade excluding customers designated as National Accounts.
- Develop maximum sales and distribution in assigned marketing area
- Insure a strong DSD & Direct network through sales and development of current and prospective customers
- Supply Division Office with current and accurate information of territory conditions
- Contribute to brand effectiveness by providing recommendations for promotions and merchandizing requirements
- Maintains and grows existing CG business profitability. Responsible for all lines sold including Branded, Private Label and new products.
- Compiles and executes business plan and strategy on gaining new distribution of all lines in designated prospects throughout the region in conjunction with corporate sales plan.
- Gathers and communicates product and market intelligence to sales and marketing management.
- Develops objectives and forecasts for each market/account on an annual basis and communicates adjustments where needed on a continuous basis.
- Effectively communicates with Corporate for support and approvals on the business plans.
- Assists in the development of and operates within regional budget limits including promo allowances, co-op, travel, entertainment, etc.
- Follows corporate policies and procedures including on-time personnel reviews, expense reports, sales reports, meeting notes, etc.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key retail personnel throughout the region. They should include personnel at least one level above buyer. Contacts at a higher level are valuable but not always possible.
- Requires approximately 30 - 40% travel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires a four year college or university degree or 8 years experience.
Requires a minimum of five to eight years field sales experience with emphasis in beverage business. Prior field sales management and regional accountability preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in drug, food and mass merchandising channels.
- Strong knowledge of New England Region
- Experience in beverage business
- Enterprising, independent and motivation to succeed
- Reliable transportation
- Candidate who cooperates in group efforts to achieve a common goal
- A thorough understanding of MS Word, Office, Excel and Power Point
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills are also required.
Ability to carry sample cases and presentations to customer sites (approximately 5 - 20 lbs.), reset product planograms, build displays and merchandise CG product at stores. The ability to travel by air and automobile is also required.
Exposure to disagreeable elements is negligible.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
This job has 2 direct reports.
Travel is mandatory and will consist of 2-3 days a week.