Craft Brewery Sales Representative
Pegasus City BreweryApply for this Job
Pegasus City Brewery, one of the newest breweries in DFW, is seeking an experienced brewery representative to grow with us in this dynamic market. The objective is to increase market share and overall exposure by growing sales with existing clients and boarding new clients in your market
Position and Responsibilities - Sales Representative - Level I is a full-time position, with obligations for evening and weekend special events as scheduled in advance, in support of our customers and our company, to include:
- Establish and maintain a regular bi-weekly schedule of account appointments including new sales calls, follow up meetings and regular check-ins with your client base.
- Conduct brand education for clients, either at the brewery or the client locatio, as requested.
- Validate on-premise quality control to ensure clients serve our brews in the best condition to the end customer.
- Plan and execute on-premise marketing events designed to grow both client and brewery sales, increasing the value of the relationship for both parties.
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives.
- Ensure compliance of all Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations regarding marketing and services provided to clients.
Skills - Candidates will demonstrate an aptitude for or knowledge of:
- Brewery manufacturing process, to include raw materials, machinery, and best practices for quality control and work safety
- The beer industry in Dallas-Fort Worth and Texas in general, to include awareness of other brewery’s activities, recent and pending changes in Texas law, and marketing practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, and ability to convey the value and values of Pegasus City Brewery with all audiences, from bar staff to owners.
- Outstanding time and task management
Hours and Compensation – This position requires attending/hosting events on client’s premise and for on and off premise brewery events, festivals, etc.
Compensation – Sales Representatives will be compensated based on commission resulting from completed and paid sales, plus reimbursement for expenses as well as for events either on or off-premise which you book at a base rate of 15% (specifics and limitations apply). Phone and travel reimbursements are provided.
- Valid driver’s license required and reliable transportation
- Cellular phone with reliable data plan
- An excellent driving record clear of any alcohol related conviction
Work Environment: We’re a fast paced, entrepreneurial startup that is home for folks passionate about craft beer and our community.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview