Brewhouse Manager - Rogue Ales Issaquah Brewhouse
Rogue Ales & SpiritsApply for Job
Brewhouse Manager – Rogue Ales Issaquah Brewhouse
The Rogue Issaquah Brewhouse is looking for a Brewhouse Manager. Your job will be to oversee our pub, our innovation brewery, kitchen, as well as foster community stewardship. We’re looking for an experienced manager with a DIY attitude and a unique approach to pub management who also has a big personality to take on an awesome project.
Rogue started as a small revolution by a handful of rowdy homebrewers and has grown into a nationally and internationally recognized brand. Our Issaquah Brewhouse is a hub of our innovation, with a brewery that complements the community and is a central fixture of historic downtown Issaquah.
· Experienced in bar or restaurant management, or looking to make the step up
· A natural leader
· Interested in (or experienced with!) professional or home brewing
· A motivated self-starter
· Efficient, organized go-getter
· A problem solver
· Able to fulfill multiple roles when need, a wearer of multiple hats
· Available to work a flexible work week which includes some weekend coverage
· Looking to make your mark with a recognized craft beer brand
Perks of being a Rogue:Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
We’re looking for the right person for the Issaquah Brewhouse. The Brewhouse Manager position presents an incredible opportunity to be a part of and elevate a cherished jewel of the Issaquah community. Show us what you’ve got, we’re looking forward to meeting you.