Pelican Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Pelican Brewing Company was born at the beach in Pacific City in 1996. Here, in front of a rundown old building at the water's edge, stood three enthusiastic young folks whose thirst for great beer overshadowed their understanding of what it would take to build a brewery. They did it anyway. And now twenty years later, older, and wiser, Pelican Brewing Company is a craft beer industry leader with fans throughout the Northwest and around the world. We believe in authenticity and that amazing is possible. We want to work with people who share this belief.
Our people work hard. Really, hard. Because when the work is done, everyone knows it'll be time to come out and play. And when we get up each morning, we face the new day refreshed with enthusiasm for the work we love. Want to join us?
Pelican Brewing Company is among the Northwest's most award winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. Due to continued growth, we are hiring a Restaurant Manager to lead our team at the Tillamook Tap Room.
What you get to do
The Restaurant Manager joins our leadership team in leading the vision and ensuring that the company core values are implemented throughout all operations. Joining hands to move the Company forward is what we are all about.
- In partnership with the Director of F&B, oversee all aspects of the Tillamook Pelican Brewing Company.
- Motivate the team and consistently deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Be creative and entrepreneurial and have a willingness to adapt to new conditions or initiatives.- Instill passion for excellence in your team.
- Create written SOPs to ensure consistency with quality and service in all facilities.
- Develop an exemplary service culture that creates memorable experiences for guests and owners.
- Work independently with little supervision while communicating progress and asking for help when necessary.
- Be a leader that others desire to follow.
- Recruit, train, and retain the best employees.
- Build relationships with sister properties and other local businesses.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Accident Insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan with match, paid vacation and time off, a beautiful place to work with amazing people!
Check us out at www.pelicanbrewing.com.