Pelican Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Our kitchen plays a critical role in maintaining and enhancing guest satisfaction at our growing company. This is a great opportunity to leverage your culinary and leadership skills. We are looking for experienced Kitchen Manager to join the culinary team Tillamook brew pub location.
The Pelican Brewing Company (www.pelicanbrewery.com) is Oregon's premier brewery & restaurant. We are an internationally recognized award-winning micro brewery specializing in distinctively American beer and beer cuisine. The Pelican has won numerous medals and awards since opening in 1996.
What you get to do:
- Responsible for the overall operations for the back of house and kitchen area of a restaurant.
- Function as head chef and kitchen supervisor and manage kitchen staff schedules
- Maintain the highest standards of food preparation and recipe execution
- Show off your passion and knowledge about pairing great food and great beer together
- Work well under pressure and confidently lead the back of house team in a fun and fast paced, high-volume kitchen
- Lead and build a collaborative culinary team; Direct professional development with active coaching
- Motivate the team and recognize their success
- Be our go to person for effective kitchen operations; You know exactly what to do to bring order to chaos and ensure all things are running smoothly. We like that!
- Continue your professional growth by attending events and seminars to learn industry best practices
Experience and strengths you will leverage:
- 2-3 years working as a Sous Chef in a busy, fast paced kitchen
- A Culinary Degree
- Passion for hospitality and providing a memorable experience
- Strong work ethic with ability to lead the vision and values of Pelican Brewing Company
- Advanced level problem solving and communication skills
- Interest and experience in beer cuisine
- Familiarity with industry best practices
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401K. And let’s not forget about the benefit of joining a company that has terrific people and is growing in leaps and bounds!
Join our TEAM of Professionals TODAY!