Regional Market Manager - NYC
Enthuse MarketingApply for Job
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search for enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling, and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom...And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placin
love, joy, and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day, this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
- Management of the Activation within Assigned Territory. Hire, Train & Manage a team of 8-9 Consultants and ensure they are hitting performance metrics
- Program Oversight. Plan, track and measure KPI data for all AC's within the territory. Report feedback to Program Director.
- Brand & Category Education and Training. Assist with brand training in the North American Whiskey category and understand all the Reserve portfolio of spirits brands.
- Point of Sale Management. As a part of program execution, the AC's will receive POS allocations. It will be your responsibility to coordinate the distribution and ensure the teams are leveraging both consumer & account POS.
- Cultivate Brand Opportunities. As a local market expert, seek out opportunities within the markets to feature our promotional resources and partner with the spirits portfolio.
- Travel and Work With. Travel within the assigned territory to work with AC'S's to visit accounts and engage with consumers, and trade.
- Field Marketing Relationships. Communicate regularly with local distributors and spirits field sales team to reports market highlights and share key learnings.
- Working knowledge of relevant social media channels. Assists the Account Consultants with their brand activities through social media and monitors the postings via tools provided.
- Source for consumer/channel/competitive insights - feeds local/regional market intelligence up through the organization. Participates with the Brand/Regional environmental analysis and collaborates with spirits territory/brand teams to develop innovative programs and ideas.
- College Degree with focus on Communications, Marketing, Business
- Minimum 6-7 years of Business or Agency experience, preferably in the Spirits/Beer industry
- Experience managing field teams and working from home
- Distributor or Broker experience is a plus
- Proven strong customer relationship experience
- Expert working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Knowledge of Liquor Regulations, rules, market trends, and competition is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiation skills are required to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.