Regional Brand Manager
Sycamore BrewingApply for this Job
Job Overview - Sycamore Regional Brand Manager
Leads and coordinates functions to create and manage distributor partnerships, obtain sales, secure new business accounts and service the needs of the existing sales accounts within, but not limited, to assigned territory. This position is responsible for managing the growth and development of the Sycamore Brewing product mix and brand value in the NC Triad and Triangle market areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary focus of the position is account driven, on and off premise.
- Direct sales campaigns in existing and new territories with Sycamore products visiting 25-50 customers per week, as determined by the VP of Sales.
- Work closely with distribution partners and:
- Achieve pre-determined monthly and yearly sales volume objectives
- Conduct wholesaler business reviews
- Attend General Sales & Team Meetings
- Manage inventory
- Develop sales incentives with wholesalers
- Educate their staff
- Complete predetermined number of distributor work-withs
- Responsible for planning, attending and executing special events as needed.
- Facilitate product sales on selected items/brands within a pre-determined period.
- Familiarize established accounts with new products and developments.
- Develop new accounts through cold-calling on prospective new customers and by working with the distributor co-authored target list.
- Plan, design, and conduct educational product presentations, such as tastings, to promote a new product or to present new promotional opportunities to customers.
- Provide reporting on job activity/performance. This reporting includes, but is not limited to, a weekly report on sales activities, monthly commission report, and monthly expense account report.
- Investigate customers’ complaints to ensure resolution of product delivery and pricing accuracy.
- Responsible for timely response (within 24 hours) on all communications within the company or with outside business sources.
- Remain knowledgeable on competitive products, promotional matters, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Inform management of competitive activity and conditions that would affect company interests.
- Perform all related duties to setting-up, attending, and regulating nighttime bar promotions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
- Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Experience: Candidate must have considerable knowledge of brewing industry sales and marketing standards, effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. This position also requires excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and able to work nights & weekends.
- Qualified candidates must be familiar with the following areas: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Chapel Hill, Raleigh-Durham, and surrounding areas.
- The successful candidate will be required to live in the Winston-Salem, Greensboro, or Raleigh-Durham / Chapel Hill metro area.
- Access to reliable transportation (i.e. car, van or truck) is essential. Employee must also have valid driver's license as well as a clean driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and be able to move kegs which weigh roughly 165 pounds.
Compensation and Benefits
Sycamore Brewing offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience and may include health insurance, paid time off, and a company phone.
Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.