Regional Sales Representative Midwest
Wild Goose Canning-Meheen ManufacturingApply for this Job
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
WILD GOOSE CANNING – MEHEEN MANUFACTURING
POSITION: Regional Sales Representative
Wild Goose Canning – Meheen Manufacturing (WGM) is the premier canning and bottling solution for the craft beverage industry. Through innovative engineering and experience, WGM designs and builds custom systems that allow craft producers to create their highest quality products with unprecedented precision and versatility. Built over decades, WGM's industry-leading expertise ensures the quality and consistency of every batch from tank to can and bottle.
Based in the Great Lakes Region, this role reports to the VP of Sales, Service and Customer Satisfaction.
We are seeking accomplished sales professionals with a proven record of selling capital equipment in a process driven company. Candidates should be accustomed to disciplined and regular outreach in person and via telephone to current and prospective customers and have a history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Identify new sales opportunities and follow through to completion.
- Weekly funnel management, reviewed with supervisor.
- Visit potential customers regularly to build/ maintain relationships and have good understanding of market trends and dynamics.
- Attend local industry trade shows and market events.
- Continually, in real-time, update our CRM system so we can properly report sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Travel (approx. 50-75%) required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience including a proven ability to exceed annual plans selling capital equipment, ideally in the packaging sector.
- Experience in sales, specifically closing and meeting and exceeding quotas
- Significant working knowledge and comfort working with CRM system to manage activities
- Experience a plus, but not required:
- Experience with brewery, packaging or carbonated beverage filling equipment will be given priority
- The regular work week is forty (40) hours, however, that number of hours may be exceeded and spread out from Sunday to Saturday, depending on customer demand and territory coverage
- Travel by car or airplane is required; travel to Canada may also be necessary
- A valid passport is required at all times
It is Wild Goose – Meheen’s policy to provide an equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and diversity and assisting the company in meeting its objectives. Wild Goose – Meheen prohibits discrimination based on employees' and applicants' race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable federal or Colorado state law.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Various locations
Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
401k plan with match offered
Paid time off provided
To Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Jobs@WildGoose-Meheen.com and include “Midwest RSR” in the subject line