Platform Beer CompanyApply for this Job
We are looking for an experienced Lab and QC leader to assist in the testing, evaluation and overall direction of our Production Brewery Lab and Quality Control Program.
Job duties include;
- continual testing of in-process products
- evaluation of finished goods for flavor and shelf stability
- develop new processes for the tracking of in-process QC measures
- utilize lab equipment to evaluate color, IBU, dissolved oxygen levels and spoilage agents
- lead a team of sensory tasters
- work directly with Sour Program Manager to evaluate sour beer in-process
- Work as a member of a team to improve results
The ideal candidate for the Lab/QC Professional is a team-oriented, professional who requires little direction in day-to-day activities.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
Advanced education in a relevant science degree field
Minimum 2 years lab experience preferably in brewery setting
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamlined business model.
A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals
An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at all costs
Competitive pay rate
Health Care Benefit contribution
Paid time off
This position is based in Cleveland, OH