Senior East Region Sales Manager
Cece's® Veggie Co.Apply for this Job
Senior East Region Sales Manager
This is a field position and residing within the territory is required, nearby a major airport is preferred. Territory is split into 3 regions – Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast/Florida.
For the A-player looking for something special who can answer "yes" to the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your career?
- Do you avoid office politics as much as we do?
- Do you want to come to work in comfortable clothes?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Is your glass half-full?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Do you exceed people's expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
- Do you have passion?
- Are you into Sustainability & Organics?
At Cece’s Veggie Co., we believe in simple nutrition. That’s why we’ve pioneered the first and only pre-packaged USDA organic spiralized vegetables with nothing to hide. Available in Zucchini, Sweet Potato, Butternut and Beet Spirals, our noodles are made from 100% fresh vegetables and are a healthy alternative to grain-based noodles. With as little as 12 calories per serving, our noodles are well worth every tiny calorie. You can eat 'em raw, sautéed as an alternative to pasta, sauced, sidelined, in a salad or as a soup. Our veggie spirals are compliant with every possible diet – unless for some weird reason your diet says no veggies at all! Less prep work. Less clean up. More veggies. More fun. Simple but twisted.
The Sr. East Region Sales Manager will lead, manage and drive all channel business for Cece’s Veggie Co. This individual is responsible for delivering annual revenue and trade spending targets while establishing and expanding strategic business relationships across multiple channels of business.
This is a salaried full time (40 hours per week) FSLA Exempt Position.
To apply, please email both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for building and implementing annual revenue, trade spending and T&E objectives for all managed business.
- Supports the specific objectives of the sales plan with all key internal departments – Finance, Operations and Marketing – through constant communication and forecasting metrics.
- Makes appropriate headquarter calls to support existing partners as well as establishing new customer relationships in support of revenue and trade spending objectives.
- Will be responsible for Regional Whole Foods Market relationships across the east coast plus key distributor relationships like Bozzuto’s.
- Expert level presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Will be responsible for creating and building sales presentations for direct and broker sales teams.
- Deliver weekly updates to VP of Sales plus monthly state of business updates to Sales and Marketing.
- Effectively present managed business performance and updates to Executive Leadership Team.
- Assists in recommending new products and enhancements with existing products.
The person in this position will observe confidentiality rules and procedures as outlined in the Company’s Proprietary Information Agreement. Position reports to VP of Sales. Position will also interact with other company personnel and consultants, vendors, buyers, and Company departments as needed.
Additional Job Details
- Territory is split into 3 regions – Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast/Florida
- Managed states will mirror WFM MA and SO regions.
- Required travel – 50% - 70%
- Individual must reside within the designated territory
- Location near a major airport is preferred
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years of CPG Experience including Individual/Team Management
- Produce Dept experience not required
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Dependable, extroverted and diplomatic person
- Exceptional work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Broker Management experience
- May be required to travel 50%-70% of the time and work around standard office conditions. Repetitive use of a keyboard workstation. Use of manual dexterity.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits include healthcare, PTO, 401k and free organic noodles!
- Email both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com