Western Regional Sales Manager
Cece's Veggie Co.Apply for this Job
Western Regional Sales Manager
This is a field position and residing within the territory is required, nearby a major airport is preferred. Territory is split into 3 regions – Pacific Northwest, Northern California, and Southern Pacific (Southern California, Nevada, Arizona).
For the A-player looking for something special who can answer "yes" to the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your career?
- Do you avoid office politics as much as we do?
- Do you want to come to work in comfortable clothes?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Is your glass half-full?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Do you exceed people's expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
- Do you have passion?
- Are you into Sustainability & Organics?
At Cece’s Veggie Co., we believe in simple nutrition. That’s why we’ve pioneered the first and only pre-packaged USDA organic spiralized vegetables with nothing to hide. Available in Zucchini, Sweet Potato, Butternut and Beet Spirals, our noodles are made from 100% fresh vegetables and are a healthy alternative to grain-based noodles. With as little as 12 calories per serving, our noodles are well worth every tiny calorie. You can eat 'em raw, sautéed as an alternative to pasta, sauced, sidelined, in a salad or as a soup. Our veggie spirals are compliant with every possible diet – unless for some weird reason your diet says no veggies at all! Less prep work. Less clean up. More veggies. More fun. Simple but twisted.
The Western Regional Sales Manager will lead, manage and drive sales for Cece’s Veggie Co. This individual is responsible for delivering annual revenue and trade spending targets while establishing and expanding strategic business relationships across multiple channels of business.
This is a salaried full time (40 hours per week) FSLA Exempt Position.
To apply, please email both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for building and implementing annual revenue, trade spending and T&E objectives for all channels of responsibility.
- Make appropriate headquarter calls to support existing partners as well as establishing new customer relationships in support of revenue and trade spending objectives.
- Manage current and new shipping lanes relationships with all key accounts including category managers and turn buyers.
- Manage Sales Broker relationships, where applicable, across all channels of responsibility. This includes delivering annual objectives and engaging leadership against those objectives.
- Responsible for creating and building sales presentations.
- Responsible for building distributor relationships through monthly/quarterly business planning and ride-alongs.
- Deliver weekly updates to VP of Sales plus monthly state of business updates to Sales and Marketing.
- Assist in recommending new products and enhancements with existing products.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The person in this position will observe confidentiality rules and procedures as outlined in the Company’s Proprietary Information Agreement. Position reports to VP of Sales. Position will also interact with other company personnel and consultants, vendors, buyers, and Company departments as needed.
Additional Job Details
- Territory is split into 3 regions – PNW, NorCal, SoCal (NV, AZ)
- Required travel – 50% - 70%
- Individual must reside within the designated territory
- Location near a major airport is preferred
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years of CPG Experience - prior Produce Dept Management not required
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Dependable, extroverted and diplomatic person
- Exceptional work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Expert level presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Broker Management experience
- May be required to travel 50%-70% of the time and work around standard office conditions. Repetitive use of a keyboard workstation. Use of manual dexterity.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits include healthcare, PTO, 401k and free organic noodles!
Cover Letter and Resume
Email both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com