Sales Representative (Beer/Specialty Beverage Team)
G3 Enterprises, Inc.Apply for this Job
Executes programs through personal selling designed to maximize the sale and distribution of Petainer Kegs and related beverage packaging materials with prospective accounts in assigned area.
• Develops positive relationships with customers and prospective customers.
• Presents G3 programs to prospective customers and effectively demonstrates product features, benefits and capabilities.
• Calls on accounts to provide service and support.
• Demonstrates strong personal selling, time management, public speaking skills.
• Ensures timely execution of objectives and priorities.
• Provides technical assistance in the utilization of products.
• Troubleshoots product issues and escalates as required.
• Collaborates with Petainer and other supplier personnel to ensure successful sales.
• Controls personal business expenses (meals, transportation, lodging, etc).
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Bachelor's degree or 4 years of sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire.
• Required to successfully pass a physical examination.
• Required to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.
• Previous sales experience in beverage and or packaging industries for 5+ years.
• Experience reading and comprehending simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Experience writing simple correspondence. Experience effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Knowledge of the concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Skilled in basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some locations serviced may have clothing requirements for safety concerns such as goggles, steel toe shoes, hair netting and face mask.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Position can be based in Texas within 25 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin or Houston.
Texas, Colorado, New Mexico and Louisiana.