Sales Rep (Shared)
Figueroa Mountain Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Job Title: Sales Representative (Shared)
Reports to: Sales Director
Date Written: 10/10/18
The shared sales representative is responsible for the sale of Figueroa Mountain Brewery and potentially additional brewery or brewery’s products in a specified region and is responsible for sales and distribution growth within their territory. Provides sales support to distribution partners and team leaders.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
10. Create plans and document all activities at accounts for distributor follow up and recaps
11. Comply with all company policies, practices, procedures and controls applicable to your position.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations with regards to alcohol consumption and other matters. Understand ABC laws and abide by them at all times.
13. All other duties as assigned
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but may serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
The sales representative will spend most of their work day on client visits, spending a large percentage of the day in the car, walking or standing. Administrative time and duties will be assigned by supervisor. The sales representative may be spending time in temperature-controlled warehouses, retail stores, restaurants or outdoor events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move cases of beer up to 25 pounds and push/pull 165 pound kegs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires daily car travel to client locations within the prescribed territory. Occasional travel outside the local area and overnight stays may occasionally be required.
- Two years of proven results oriented sales experience; industry experience preferred.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive daily
- Must be able to work independently without day to day hands on supervision, highly motivated self- starter who is organized, detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.